In this service line, we offer various advice and massage planning to the clients.
She will not be performing any medical treatments or not be giving medical advice that requires medical degree or medical qualifications.
* Some of the services are listed below.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be most helpful.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
- Develop patient massage and therapy programs.
- Refer clients to other types of therapists when necessary.
- Consult with other health care professionals, such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians, and psychologists, to develop treatment plans for clients.
- Confer with other professionals to plan patient care.